Perfect Image Content
I almost have no idea what title for this article. Here, I'm going to explain about how bad and good the image for content into your website then I'm going to give some tips to make it perfect.
Text and images are the part of the content of the website. But some people combine them. It makes the image include some text into it. Is it bad or good?
It is good for the meme.
But how about for others?
Have you found any image from the slide, heading, illustration or thumbnail is similar to this one?
Now, here is the same but better.
Let me put text here!
Feel the difference? You can select the text. The text and the image are separated. It is better than combined. Why? Here are some reasons.
- The search engine can read the text.
- The text is not relative to the image. It is good in responsive.
You should make it pure as the image without any text for illustration or thumbnail of your article or blog post because they are not necessary.
Here are my conclusions:
- For the slide, make sure the text and the image are separated. So you can customize the text such as make it as the link.
- For the heading, the image should not include the text. Make sure the image is good as background. You can customize the font of the text using CSS3 if you want to make it awesome.
- For the illustration and the thumbnail, image without text is good.
- For the banner, It is okay to combine the text with the image. Make sure the text can give the message.
Have you got it? Make sure the size of the image is not larger than it should. Do not forget to compress the image!
- What are Cookies?
- UX vs UI
- Website vs Web Application
- What is eCommerce Website?
- What is Professional Website?