What is CMS?
CMS stands for Content Management System.
CMS software is a software to manage content, especially on a website. When you log in to the admin panel of the website, that is the CMS software. You just came to its front-end.
There is a lot of CMS software out there. Some famous CMS are WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla. They are good open source software. I have been working with them.
I have found some issues in CMS software.
- CMS should be easy to use. CMS is for managing content, and it should be a focus on the content. Many configurations will confuse the user.
- CMS should not be only user-friendly, but also developer-friendly. I have been working with a lot of CMS software. Working in the MVC (Model-View-Controller) concept. I found a lot of repetition in theme, plugin, or module development.
- CMS should be accessible on every device and fast. Responsive, not only on the desktop.
If someone told you that there is no perfect CMS, maybe that was right. As a developer, I developed many themes and plugins, again and again. Setup configs for the search engine, social media, URL, and many more. I also simplified the front-end of the admin panel to make it easy for users. I did many things in CMS.
After working with a lot of CMS software for many years, I decided to build a premium CMS with my team. That is Aiyuung CMS.
- What is eCommerce Website?
- What is Professional Website?
- How Important Website and Social Media for Companies?